Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (4)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (4)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (4)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (3)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (42)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (2)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (3)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
Vodafone Czech Republic expands LTE900 networkDecember 12, 2013Vodafone Czech Republic has extended its 900-MHz LTE network to Litomerice, Pilsen, and Liberec. Vodafone aims to extend the network to 300 base stations by year-end, and achieve nationwide coverage by...
Telefonica and Yoigo increase cooperationAugust 01, 2013Telefónica and Yoigo plan to increase their cooperation across the broadband, mobile, and mutliplay sectors. In the mobile sector, Yoigo's national 2G and 3G roaming access to Telefónica's...
LG announced deal to acquire WebOSFebruary 28, 2013LG Electronics announced on February 25, 2013 the acquisition of the WebOS operating system from HP, to be used in its Smart TVs starting early 2014. With this deal LG will obtain the source code,...