Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (5)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (12)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (12)
- Media Managed Services Intelligence Service (2)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (10)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (3)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (2)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (2)
Roku launches Roku TVJanuary 09, 2014Roku is set to release its first Smart TV sets, in partnership with Chinese TV set manufacturers TCL and Hisense. The Roku TV represents the tight marriage of display hardware, and a natively-integrated, 3rd...
TWC TV launches on RokuJanuary 09, 2013On the heels of a 2012 push to bolster its multiscreen strategy, Time Warner Cable is porting TWC TV to the Roku platform. Complementing existing services on iOS, Android, and PC devices, TWC TV will bring 300...
Verizon FiOS launches on LG Smart TVsDecember 05, 2012US telco Verizon is extending the FiOS television service to 2012-model LG connectable TV sets, and BP620-model LG Blu-ray players. Offering FiOS pay-TV subscribers access to 75 linear channels, the...