Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (6)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (4)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (3)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
Harris Broadcast splits into Imagine Communications and GatesAirMarch 20, 2014Professional broadcast equipment provider Harris Broadcast will divide into two brand new corporate entities, Imagine Communications and GatesAir. Imagine Communications will provide solutions for delivering and monetizing multiscreen content while GatesAir will focus on TV and radio over-the-air market.
Verizon acquires EdgeCastDecember 13, 2013Verizon Digital Media Services (VDMS), the managed service arm of US Telco Verizon, has acquired content delivery network (CDN) provider EdgeCast for $350 million. EdgeCast provides accelerated content...
Verizon acquired upLynk to enchance its cloud video servicesNovember 19, 2013Verizon Digital Media Services (VDMS), the managed service arm of US telco Verizon, recently acquired multiscreen start-up upLynk for an undisclosed fee.