Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- BETA - Cinema Operators Strategic Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (6)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (2)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (46)
- Cinema Intelligence Service - Premium (15)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (4)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- COVID-19 (7)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (3)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (8)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (5)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (2)
- US Media Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (7)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (3)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (2)
Paramount does deal to shorten windows on non-blockbuster moviesJuly 14, 2015Paramount has agreed to shorten the theatrical window on a two films, once each film’s main theatrical life has played out.Subscribers Only
Amazon takes new fronts in content warsJanuary 21, 2015Retailer and online video service Amazon will finance up to 12 US theatrical movies in 2015, releasing them on its Prime Instant Video subscription service one to two months after the cinema. The move into film production and distribution follows the commission of the first episodic series directed by Woody Allen, which will also be exclusive to Prime Instant Video. Content produced and distributed through Amazon Original Movies will move quickly from cinemas to subscription video-on-demand (SVoD) - four to eight weeks instead of the usual six to ten months.Subscribers Only
The success of ‘The Interview’ on online video platforms helps Sony to recoup its investment but proves little in the wider windowing debateJanuary 20, 2015Two weeks since taking The Interview to online platforms in the US, Sony reported over $31 million in consumer revenues from its digital distribution (over 4.3m downloads) and $5m in cinema distribution.
Netflix bids to adapt traditional film value chainOctober 03, 2014The pact marks an industry first to debut a major feature film side by side on premium cinema screens and an online streaming service.
Verizon acquires EdgeCastDecember 13, 2013Verizon Digital Media Services (VDMS), the managed service arm of US Telco Verizon, has acquired content delivery network (CDN) provider EdgeCast for $350 million. EdgeCast provides accelerated content...
Cinedigm acquires New Video to become independent digital studioMay 01, 2012Cinedigm has taken a further step down its strategic path to become an integrated independent digital studio by acquiring US distributor New Video. Deal is for an initial $14m ($10m in cash and $4m in...