Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (4)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (8)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (5)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (3)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (2)
Verizon acquires EdgeCastDecember 13, 2013Verizon Digital Media Services (VDMS), the managed service arm of US Telco Verizon, has acquired content delivery network (CDN) provider EdgeCast for $350 million. EdgeCast provides accelerated content...
Technicolor shuts Pinewood lab for 35mmMarch 07, 2013Technicolor is to shut its film lab at Pinewood (UK) by the end of May 2013, as the use of film for digital capture dwindles and uncertainty surrounds the availability of film stock. The Pinewood site was...