Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (4)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (4)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (4)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (3)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (1)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
Swisscom deploys G.Fast AccessMay 29, 2015After a period of testing G.Fast technology in April in the small village of Bibern, Swisscom has widened the test to a small portion of its households to G.Fast service, offering speeds up to 500Mbps. Swisscom plans to expand the scale of the G.Fast deployment to all of its Fiber-to-the-building (FTTB) and fiber-to the-street (FTTS) connections from 2016. Swisscom has partnered with Huawei to deliver the G.Fast technology.Subscribers Only
UPC Cablecom launches SVoD service MyPrime to compete with NetflixSeptember 04, 2014Liberty Global-owned Swiss operator UPC Cablecom has launched a multiscreen offer - called My Prime on the brink of Netflix’s expansion in Europe. The service is available to UPC Cablecom customers with Horizon and DigiCard premium bundles – Plus and Super - for no...Subscribers Only
Swisscom moves multiscreen platform to the main TV screenApril 30, 2014Swisscom has launched a new iteration of its IPTV service, which it has branded TV 2.0. The next generation TV experience employs a set-top box with Android-based Teatro-3.5 software platform from Switzerland’s i-Wedia, and supports network DVR. The box uses Verimatrix VCAS and Microsoft PlayReady for content protection. The STB is powered by Marvell’s ARMADA 1500 Plus system-on-a-chip (SoC), and is 802.11ac Wi-Fi-enabled.
Google Play Movies available across more countries and devices, with retail business modelNovember 14, 2012Google has added South Korea to the list of countries offering movies in the Google Play Store, which now includes the US, Canada, UK, Japan, Australia, Germany, France and Spain. It has also soft launched a...
RTL/ProSiebenSat.1 joint online video service ban is confirmed by German courtApril 24, 2012Nearly two years after the initial service application was submitted (back in 2010), the online video service joint venture between RTL and ProSiebenSat.1 has finally been laid to rest. The German state...