Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (2)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (7)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (6)
- Cinema Intelligence Service - Premium (6)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- FIX TITLE: placeholder covid-19 aggregation service (2)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (14)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (3)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (5)
The impact of COVID-19 on the global cinema business (as at 23/3/20)March 23, 2020The impact of COVID-19 on the global cinema business (as at 23/3/20)
The impact of COVID-19 on film and cinema: Our analysis (20th March)March 21, 2020The impact of COVID-19 on film and cinema: Our analysis (20th March)Subscribers Only
The impact of COVID-19 on the global cinema business (as at 18/3/20)March 18, 2020The impact of COVID-19 on the global cinema business update as of March 18 2020.
Universal Pictures breaks windows arrangement for COVID-19 periodMarch 17, 2020In an unprecedented move, US studio Universal Pictures is offering its current theatrical releases to on-demand services, making them available at the same time as their theatrical release as a response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Carnival Cinemas to upgrade entire circuit to RGB laserMarch 03, 2020Carnival Cinemas, one of the leading multiplex circuits in India, has agreed to install Christie RGB pure laser projectors across its entire screen portfolio, and in doing so, becoming the first multiplex circuit in India to commit fully to RGB laser.Subscribers Only
GeForce Now: Nvidia implements aggressive pricing to consolidate cloud gaming positionFebruary 04, 2020Nvidia has announced that its ‘bring your own games’ cloud gaming service GeForce Now is to come out of limited beta today and that all 300,000 existing beta users will transition across to a free membership tier. The company will also introduce a premium membership with the first 3 months for free and a comparatively low $4.99 a month, a special introductory price guaranteed for the remainder of 2020.
Media Cohen Group consolidates arthouse cinemas with the acquisition of CurzonJanuary 09, 2020US-based Cohen Media Group has acquired the 46 screens of UK’s arthouse cinema operator Curzon in December 2019. This follows the acquisition 12 months prior of Landmark Cinemas, the leading arthouse cinema chain in the US with 257 screens.