Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (2)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (8)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (6)
- Cinema Intelligence Service - Premium (6)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service (2)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- FIX TITLE: placeholder covid-19 aggregation service (2)
- Games Intelligence Service (2)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (15)
- Healthcare Equipment Intelligence Service (2)
- Healthcare IT Research Package (1)
- LED Intelligence Service (3)
- Mobile PC Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (1)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (3)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (5)
- Ultrasound Intelligence Service (2)
- X-Ray Intelligence Service (2)
The impact of COVID-19 on the global cinema business (as at 23/3/20)March 23, 2020The impact of COVID-19 on the global cinema business (as at 23/3/20)
The impact of COVID-19 on film and cinema: Our analysis (20th March)March 21, 2020The impact of COVID-19 on film and cinema: Our analysis (20th March)Subscribers Only
The impact of COVID-19 on the global cinema business (as at 18/3/20)March 18, 2020The impact of COVID-19 on the global cinema business update as of March 18 2020.
Universal Pictures breaks windows arrangement for COVID-19 periodMarch 17, 2020In an unprecedented move, US studio Universal Pictures is offering its current theatrical releases to on-demand services, making them available at the same time as their theatrical release as a response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Carnival Cinemas to upgrade entire circuit to RGB laserMarch 03, 2020Carnival Cinemas, one of the leading multiplex circuits in India, has agreed to install Christie RGB pure laser projectors across its entire screen portfolio, and in doing so, becoming the first multiplex circuit in India to commit fully to RGB laser.Subscribers Only
How Brexit will affect the UK healthcare market in 2020February 26, 2020After three-and-a-half years of long and often tedious negotiations, the UK finally left the EU on January 31. Despite the official exit date, a long road is ahead for all parties to come to agreement on the official terms of the exit, due by the end of this year, on Dec. 31. During this 11-month period, the UK will continue to follow all EU rules, and its trading relationship will remain the same. It is also during this time that many agreements likely to affect the healthcare market will be negotiated. The Healthcare Technology team at Omdia discusses what has happened over the last few years and what is likely to occur in the next few years.
GeForce Now: Nvidia implements aggressive pricing to consolidate cloud gaming positionFebruary 04, 2020Nvidia has announced that its ‘bring your own games’ cloud gaming service GeForce Now is to come out of limited beta today and that all 300,000 existing beta users will transition across to a free membership tier. The company will also introduce a premium membership with the first 3 months for free and a comparatively low $4.99 a month, a special introductory price guaranteed for the remainder of 2020.
How will Artificial Intelligence Impact Medical Imaging in 2020? RSNA 2019 Round-upJanuary 28, 2020The IHS Markit Healthcare Technology team recently attended the annual Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 2019 meeting in Chicago in December. The general buzz around artificial intelligence (AI) was still very prominent at the show, with vendors showcasing AI integrated software algorithms that promise to reap the rewards to those that invest. This insight provides an overview of the core AI trends witnessed at show, and what 2020 has in store for AI in medical imaging.
Media Cohen Group consolidates arthouse cinemas with the acquisition of CurzonJanuary 09, 2020US-based Cohen Media Group has acquired the 46 screens of UK’s arthouse cinema operator Curzon in December 2019. This follows the acquisition 12 months prior of Landmark Cinemas, the leading arthouse cinema chain in the US with 257 screens.
X019: Latest Project xCloud expansion underlines Microsoft’s core strengthsNovember 15, 2019As competition in the cloud gaming sector continues to heat up, Microsoft is taking a more aggressive, although well-planned, approach to testing and rolling out its own Project xCloud game streaming preview. The X019 announcements underline Microsoft’s core strengths in infrastructure, service delivery and content.