Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (2)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (3)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (6)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (6)
- Cinema Intelligence Service - Premium (6)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- FIX TITLE: placeholder covid-19 aggregation service (3)
- Games Intelligence Service (6)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (6)
- Healthcare Equipment Intelligence Service (3)
- Healthcare IT Research Package (2)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- LED Intelligence Service (3)
- Medium Voltage Drives Intelligence Service (1)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (6)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (3)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Ultrasound Intelligence Service (3)
- US Media Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (3)
- X-Ray Intelligence Service (3)
The impact of COVID-19 on the global cinema business (as at 23/3/20)March 23, 2020The impact of COVID-19 on the global cinema business (as at 23/3/20)
The impact of COVID-19 on film and cinema: Our analysis (20th March)March 21, 2020The impact of COVID-19 on film and cinema: Our analysis (20th March)Subscribers Only
The impact of COVID-19 on the global cinema business (as at 18/3/20)March 18, 2020The impact of COVID-19 on the global cinema business update as of March 18 2020.
Universal Pictures breaks windows arrangement for COVID-19 periodMarch 17, 2020In an unprecedented move, US studio Universal Pictures is offering its current theatrical releases to on-demand services, making them available at the same time as their theatrical release as a response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Plague Inc. the most-downloaded premium app in Italy and USA amidst coronavirus outbreakMarch 16, 2020Ndemic Creations’ strategy simulation game Plague Inc. challenges players to spread a deadly virus across the globe. It recently became the top-ranking paid app in both the USA and Italy.
GeForce Now: Nvidia implements aggressive pricing to consolidate cloud gaming positionFebruary 04, 2020Nvidia has announced that its ‘bring your own games’ cloud gaming service GeForce Now is to come out of limited beta today and that all 300,000 existing beta users will transition across to a free membership tier. The company will also introduce a premium membership with the first 3 months for free and a comparatively low $4.99 a month, a special introductory price guaranteed for the remainder of 2020.
Media Cohen Group consolidates arthouse cinemas with the acquisition of CurzonJanuary 09, 2020US-based Cohen Media Group has acquired the 46 screens of UK’s arthouse cinema operator Curzon in December 2019. This follows the acquisition 12 months prior of Landmark Cinemas, the leading arthouse cinema chain in the US with 257 screens.
Cineworld to become the largest exhibitor in North AmericaDecember 19, 2019UK operator Cineworld has announced the intention to acquire Canadian Cineplex International to become the largest exhibitor in North America. Cineplex is the largest exhibitor in Canada and enjoyed a 75% market share as at September 2019.
Game console hardware – Q3 2019November 22, 2019After the end of Q3, the competitive dynamic of the global console hardware market is pretty defined for the full year, with only the Black Friday sales bonanza or potential stock shortages perhaps generating any sell-through surprises in Q4. With most of the annual sales taking place during the final quarter of the year, the scale of sell-through volume will depend on bundling offers or price drops and how long these are maintained in the market.Subscribers Only
X019: Latest Project xCloud expansion underlines Microsoft’s core strengthsNovember 15, 2019As competition in the cloud gaming sector continues to heat up, Microsoft is taking a more aggressive, although well-planned, approach to testing and rolling out its own Project xCloud game streaming preview. The X019 announcements underline Microsoft’s core strengths in infrastructure, service delivery and content.