Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (2)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (6)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (1)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (2)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- US Media Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
Young males more likely to look for UHD content when choosing a video serviceOctober 11, 2018More than a third of video subscribers claim ultra-high-definition (UHD) content is an important criterion in their choice of video services, across five markets surveyed. Among households with both pay TV and online video subscriptions, that preference rises to 50 percent.
Comcast intends to outbid 21st Century Fox for ownership of SkyFebruary 27, 2018US cable giant Comcast has unveiled a possible takeover offer for Sky, aiming to outbid 21st Century Fox. Comcast today made an all-cash offer of £12.50 per share in cash for the UK-based satellite operator, which represents a 16% increase on 21st Century Fox’s offer, implying a valuation of £22.1 billion ($28.5 billion). Fox, which already owns a 39% stake in Sky, offered £18.5 billion ($23.8 billion) to acquire the shares in the operator that it does not own.