Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service (2)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (2)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (3)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (1)
TV Sets Intelligence Service - PremiumSolidify your competitive position in the global TV sets market. The TV Sets Intelligence Service – Premium delivers TV set industry analysis and data on all key video and display components inside every major brand and type of TV, such as 4K and curved screens.Subscribers Only
LED videowalls – Fine pitch LED video technology trends in digital signageApril 18, 2019With the introduction of many different types of fine pixel pitch LED displays surfacing in the digital signage market, there can be confusion on how to differentiate these types of LED products. For digital signage applications, IHS Markit emphasizes a greater focus on pixel pitch rather than chip size, but we still want to provide clarity on how we classify mini LED versus micro LED.Subscribers Only
Netflix goes Ultra High DefinitionApril 09, 2014Netflix has started streaming content in Ultra HD (UHD), branded as Ultra HD 4K. UHD is approximately 4 times the resolution of Full HD. Netflix is streaming UHD content as its highest bandwidth profile at 15.6 Mbps, referenced on Netflix’s in-app player as 2160 HD. UHD streaming has currently only been rolled out for House of Cards season two. The video stream is compressed using next generation h.265/HEVC, therefore requiring both an HEVC decoder, as well as an updated version of Netflix’s client player. Netflix UHD clients are already embedded on UHD TVs offered by LG, Samsung, Sony and Vizio.
UHD TV goes on sale for $699July 08, 2013Seiki Digital, a manufacturer of TV and Audio systems, has announced that its 39-inch, ultra high definition (UHD) LED TV will go on sale in the US by July 2013, with pre-orders from retailer Sears beginning...
LG begin accepting OLED TV ordersJanuary 04, 2013South Korean firm LG Electronics will begin taking orders for its 55-inch OLED TVs in January 2013, with shipments to begin from 4 February 2013. The launch will initially be domestic, with LG retail stores in...