Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Research by Market - Enterprise & IT
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Building, Home & City Technology (9)
- Displays (265)
- Enterprise & IT (256)
- Healthcare Technology (36)
- Manufacturing Technology (41)
- Media & Advertising (121)
- Mobile & Telecom (143)
- Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices (410)
- Power & Energy Technology (59)
- Security Technology (93)
- Semiconductors (469)
- Transformative Technologies (18)
- Access Control & Fire (1)
- Advertising (2)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (1)
- Cinema (1)
- Cloud & Data Center (95)
- Consumer Electronics (10)
- Critical Communications (1)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (3)
- Digital Media (3)
- Digital Signage (1)
- Discrete & Process Automation (2)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (1)
- Display Materials & Components (2)
- Electric Motor Systems (1)
- Enterprise IT Security (12)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (138)
- Games (2)
- Healthcare IT (2)
- Industrial IoT, Software & Communications (1)
- Large Displays (2)
- Lighting (1)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (37)
- Managed Services (4)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (3)
- Memory & Storage (47)
- MEMS & Sensors (5)
- Mobile Devices (8)
- Mobile Innovation (6)
- Mobile Networks (7)
- Operators & Services (6)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (1)
- Semiconductor Components (11)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (5)
- Semiconductor Market (40)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (5)
- Small & Medium Displays (2)
- Smart Building & Building Automation (1)
- Smart Cities (1)
- Smart Home & Appliances (4)
- Smart Utilities Infrastructure (2)
- Touch & Interface (2)
- Transformative Technologies (2)
- TV Media & Content (3)
- Video (1)
- Video Surveillance (1)
- Alan Howard (2)
- Bill Morelli (1)
- Clifford Grossner (8)
- Clifford Leimbach (2)
- Craig Stice (10)
- David Green (1)
- Dennis Hahn (3)
- Devan Adams (4)
- Diane Myers (1)
- Heidi Adams (1)
- Horse Liu (2)
- Jason dePreaux (16)
- Jeff Wilson (1)
- Jenalea Howell (3)
- Jon Cropley (1)
- Julian Watson (1)
- Lee Ratliff (3)
- Liz Cruz (13)
- Lucas Beran (2)
- Matthias Machowinski (4)
- Michael Yang (6)
- Paul Erickson (1)
- Richard Webb (1)
- Sam Lucero (4)
- Vladimir Galabov (3)
- Yogita Kanesin (1)
- Date Published
- China Semiconductor Intelligence Service (32)
- Cloud & Colocation Intelligence Service (4)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (70)
- Data Center Networks Intelligence Service (3)
- Data Center Rack Systems Intelligence Service (3)
- Data Center Storage Intelligence Service (2)
- DRAM Memory Intelligence Service (3)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (1)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (4)
- Low Power Wireless Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile and Embedded Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (4)
- NAND Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Optical Networks Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (4)
- SSD and HDD Storage Intelligence Service (40)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) Intelligence Service (1)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (3)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (4)
Booming software-defined-storage market set to reach $86 billion by 2023March 18, 2020The software-defined-storage (SDS) market is expected to register a 28 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2019 through 2023 to reach $86 billion as vendors expand SDS product offerings to meet rising demand.
Introducing Omdia: Informa Tech launches new research powerhouse following acquisition of the majority of IHS Markit’s technology, media and telecommunications research business to connect the dots for customers across the tech industryOmdia will replace all existing brands within Informa Tech’s research businesses, including Ovum, Heavy Reading and Tractica.February 05, 2020Informa Tech today announces the forthcoming launch of a new technology research powerhouse, Omdia, on Feb. 20, 2020.
Inspur widens its server market lead in China as demand for AI-ready servers soarsJanuary 31, 2020Inspur widened its lead in China’s server market in the third quarter of 2019 partly due to strong demand for servers with programmable co-processors, designed to handle demanding workloads like artificial intelligence (AI).
North American enterprises go all-in on hyperscalers, survey revealsJanuary 30, 2020A total of 59 percent of North American enterprises sourced their cloud services from hyperscalers in 2019, a sum that will rise to 65 percent in 2021.
Cisco goes toe-to-toe with data center switch silicon rivalsJanuary 28, 2020Global shipments of DC Ethernet switch data-plane forwarding chips are set to expand to 1.5 million units in 2023, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6 percent from 1.4 million in 2018.
OCP Facility Recognition Program picks up speed; 2H19 sees cloud and colocation spike in data center constructionDecember 03, 2019Less than a year and a half after the Open Compute Project (OCP) started a project to help colocation data center providers achieve OCP Ready certification, the initiative is bearing fruit.
Cloud and colocation providers drive rack revenue to $1.5 billion and rack PDU revenue to $1 billion in 2018November 12, 2019The global market for racks in 2018 generated annual growth 3.4 percent to reach $1.5 billion in size, while the rack power distribution unit (rPDU) segment expanded by 8.9 percent to total $1.0 billion.
All-flash NVMe-drive based storage arrays take off, while external storage unit shipments rise 9 percent sequentially in Q2November 01, 2019Global revenue in the server external storage market declined by 4 percent year-over-year (YoY) in the second quarter, while unit shipments dropped by 10 percent.
Edge deployments and cloud and colocation service providers to drive global UPS hardware market past $10 billion in 2023November 01, 2019Following growth of 6.1 percent to reach $8.2 billion in 2018, the global market for uninterruptable power supply (UPS) hardware is set to expand to more than $10 billion by 2023.
The gloves are off: Alibaba strikes back at Google Cloud and AWS with its own custom AI acceleratorNovember 01, 2019Global off-premises cloud services revenue will expand to $407 billion in 2023, up from $188 billion in 2018.
Open Compute Project-certified switches sit atop the bare-metal throneOctober 23, 2019Bare-metal devices in the second quarter attained market-leading growth in the data center (DC) switching business, with revenue rising 32 percent compared to a year earlier.
SD-WAN market enters router replacement phase, as revenue surges by 23 percent in Q2October 09, 2019The global software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) market, including appliances and control and management software, rose 23 percent sequentially in the second quarter of 2019.
Red Hat’s container software strategy paying off, for nowSeptember 04, 2019Total container software market revenue will grow at a 30 percent compound annual growth rate from 2018 to 2023, surpassing $1.6 billion, as enterprise and telco adoption ramps.
Top cloud and colocation providers plan 14 million square feet of new data center capacity in 2019August 21, 2019Global data center construction is undergoing a boom as the leading cloud and colocation providers add an estimated 14 million square feet of capacity in 2019.
OCP storage market set to more than double by 2023August 20, 2019The market for storage equipment certified by the Open Compute Project Foundation (OCP) is expected to more than double from 2019 to 2023 as vendors move to offer new products complaint with the organization’s standards.
Survey Says: Reliability, application performance and security drive data center investmentsAugust 20, 2019IT decision-makers have named reliability, improved application performance and security as the three top drivers for data center (DC) investments, according to the IHS Markit Data Center Network Strategies North American Enterprise Survey.
Mellanox breathes down Intel’s neck for Ethernet adapter market dominanceAugust 15, 2019Strong demand from cloud service providers (CSPs) is boosting Mellanox’s profile in the Ethernet adapter business, with the company’s market share rising to within 5 percentage points of industry-leader Intel in the first quarter of 2019.
Impressive Data Speed Gains Put Chicago in a Promising Position as 5G Nears, IHS Markit RevealsJune 11, 2019Chicago made news as one of the first 5G-enabled cities in the world when Verizon launched its service in April. But even the best and fastest 5G service won’t be available at all times, for all users.
As Carriers Prep for a 5G Future, Atlanta is Home to Blazing-Fast Download Speeds, IHS Markit RevealsMay 14, 2019While Verizon dominated the mobile performance awards in Atlanta for the second straight testing period, the real story might be the data speed improvements seen across the metro area.
5G Market Set to Boom – But Clarity is Needed, IHS Markit SaysApril 11, 2019As the first commercial deployments of 5G start to appear, the stage is set for consumers finally to find out what the powerful next-generation mobile standard promises can bring: an ambitious and far-reaching technological advance that transforms virtually all aspects of human activity—how we experience life, conduct business, create goods, and build societies.