Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Research by Market - Building, Home & City Technology
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Building, Home & City Technology (10)
- Displays (271)
- Enterprise & IT (261)
- Healthcare Technology (36)
- Manufacturing Technology (41)
- Media & Advertising (122)
- Mobile & Telecom (146)
- Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices (415)
- Power & Energy Technology (60)
- Security Technology (93)
- Semiconductors (473)
- Transformative Technologies (22)
- Access Control & Fire (2)
- Advertising (1)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (1)
- Cinema (1)
- Cloud & Data Center (1)
- Consumer Electronics (3)
- Critical Communications (1)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (1)
- Digital Media (1)
- Digital Signage (1)
- Discrete & Process Automation (1)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (1)
- Display Materials & Components (1)
- Electric Motor Systems (1)
- Enterprise IT Security (1)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (1)
- Games (2)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Industrial IoT, Software & Communications (1)
- Large Displays (1)
- Lighting (3)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (1)
- Managed Services (1)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (2)
- Memory & Storage (1)
- MEMS & Sensors (1)
- Mobile Devices (2)
- Mobile Innovation (1)
- Mobile Networks (1)
- Operators & Services (1)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (1)
- Semiconductor Components (1)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (1)
- Semiconductor Market (1)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (1)
- Small & Medium Displays (1)
- Smart Building & Building Automation (3)
- Smart Cities (1)
- Smart Home & Appliances (9)
- Smart Utilities Infrastructure (1)
- Touch & Interface (1)
- Transformative Technologies (2)
- TV Media & Content (1)
- Video (1)
- Video Surveillance (2)
- Date Published
- Smart Buildings Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Video Surveillance & Analytics Intelligence Service - Annual (2)
- Video Surveillance & Analytics Intelligence Service - Annual - Premium (2)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - 2014-2015 (2)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - Americas - 2015-2016 (2)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - China - 2015-2016 (2)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - EMEA - 2015-2016 (2)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service for Bain & Co. Nordic - Extract (2)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service for SanDisk - Mar 2015 - Extract (2)
Global smart-lighting market set to double in size by 2023, despite consumer unawarenessMay 12, 2020Worldwide sales of smart-lighting and connected control systems are expected to swell to $21 billion in 2023, up from $10 billion in 2018, according to Omdia. Sales of residential do-it-yourself (DIY) smart lighting systems will be one of the most important factors driving market revenue growth and raising awareness of the concept of smart lighting.
Haier, Midea and Samsung lead the major home appliance industryMarch 26, 2020Haier, Midea and Samsung are leading the major home appliance (MHA) market, accounting for almost 30 percent of unit shipments in 2018.
Omdia Update: Coronavirus impacts global smart home market, slashing 2020 device revenue outlook by $19.5 billionAsian market smart home revenue forecast slashed 24.2 percentMarch 12, 2020Amid the continued fallout of the coronavirus crisis, the global smart home market is expected to fall nearly $20 billion short of revenue expectations in 2020, according to Omdia.
Surging demand for consumer security cameras and video doorbells spurs new competition, challenging market leaders Nest and ArloCamera market revenue expected to rise by 80 percent from 2019 through 2024March 03, 2020The global market for do-it-yourself (DIY) standalone network security cameras is forecasted to surge by 80 percent by 2024—a rapid pace of growth that is attracting new competitors.
Asia surpasses North America to become world’s largest smart speaker marketGlobal shipments soar as devices transform into “super-apps”February 24, 2020Asia in 2019 passed North America to become the world’s largest market for smart speakers, with shipments more than doubling in the region as consumers flocked to buy the newest devices.
Introducing Omdia: Informa Tech launches new research powerhouse following acquisition of the majority of IHS Markit’s technology, media and telecommunications research business to connect the dots for customers across the tech industryOmdia will replace all existing brands within Informa Tech’s research businesses, including Ovum, Heavy Reading and Tractica.February 05, 2020Informa Tech today announces the forthcoming launch of a new technology research powerhouse, Omdia, on Feb. 20, 2020.
IHS Markit | Technology Announces Innovation Award Winners at ShowStoppers @ CES 2020 in Las VegasJanuary 16, 2020IHS Markit | Technology, now a part of Informa Tech, today announced the winners of the IHS Markit Innovation Awards. Presented at the ShowStoppers® @ CES press event on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 in Las Vegas, the awards showcased the most innovative technology products submitted by event exhibitors.
Philips offers immersive smart-light solution for streaming videoSeptember 17, 2019Aided by this type of innovation, the global market for smart home light bulbs is set to expand to $2.8 billion in 2023, rising by more than a factor of 10 from $241.6 million in 2017.
Building management system providers stick to transactional business modelSeptember 04, 2019Despite the rising adoption of the “as-a-service” approach among building management system (BMS) providers, the transactional revenue model is expected to remain the main source of income for these companies.
Consumer Video Surveillance Market to Top $1 Billion in 2018, IHS Markit SaysNovember 08, 2018Sales revenue from Arlo, Nest and other standalone network video-surveillance cameras reached $966 million globally in 2017 and is estimated to grow to $1.1 billion by the end of 2018.