The 2020 Central and Eastern Europe Pay TV & Online Video Report provides in-depth insight into the pay TV and online subscription video markets of Central & Eastern Europe (CEE). It includes comprehensive market-sizing data and detailed analysis of the key trends shaping the industry, including growth drivers and inhibitors, evolving business models, and mergers and acquisition (M&A) activities. The landscape of individual markets is also assessed via country profiles.
Topics covered include:
- Pay TV and online video market dynamics, with a focus on the eight largest markets in revenue terms
- The performance and growth strategies of market incumbents and an update on Netflix’s rise in the region
- An update on the early stages of cord-cutting affecting some CEE markets
- The key M&A developments impacting the pay TV and online video players
- A recap on the impact COVID-19 has had on CEE markets and pay TV operators
Manager, Research and Analysis, Broadband Media
Irina Kornilova is a Research & Analysis Manager, Channels, Programing & Online Video at Omdia.
Research Analyst, Service Providers and Platforms
Laura Corboeuf supports the coverage of telecom operator strategies in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) for Omdia.