For companies that install Industrial IoT (IIoT) solutions, effective implementation leads to a virtuous circle of increased efficiency, improved product quality, shorter manufacturing cycles and lower operating costs. But did you know, nearly half of all deployed IIoT projects do not deliver their expected value to implementers?
Senior Principal Analyst, Alex West and Principal Analyst, Fabio Raffo explored the challenges and opportunities in deploying IoT solutions within the industrial sector across the entire lifecycle of production in a complimentary webcast that took place earlier this month. They examined the business needs driving these projects and the paybacks achieved to date.
This webcast is now available on-demand.
Click here to access the playback and hear about:
- The total market opportunity
- Reasons for failed projects and best-practice recommendations for end-users
- “Killer” applications and their business benefits
- New connectivity technologies enabling IoT
- Industries and company types that are candidates for deployment
- Current projects and successful deployments