The most comprehensive product suite of its kind, the Omdia Semiconductor Spend Analysis product suite provides complete and detailed analysis of over 250 electronic companies’ semiconductor procurement habits.
Whether you’re interested in top-line numbers or a specific company’s semiconductor purchasing trends, the Semiconductor Spend Analysis would provide you with key benchmark metrics that allow you to better plan your sales and marketing strategies, allocate your selling resources, and identify potential design-win opportunities.
The Semiconductor Spend Analysis product suite contains both qualitative and quantitative research elements to best serve your needs. The database tool in excel pivot table format allows you to dice and dissect the dataset in a myriad of ways to quickly drill down to the information you need. The executive summary product provides a quick and easy read highlighting all the key trends in OEM semi procurement. The new online tool and portal leverages the entire IHS Markit analyst community, giving you real time analysis on major events such as key mergers and acquisitions and new product developments.
Key Issues Addressed
- On which customers should I focus my selling resources?
- As a buyer of semiconductors, how does my market power compare to other OEMs?
- To what degree does my OEM customer outsource, and how does that affect my selling process?
- Who are the top prospects in the various regions? For the various chip types?
- Where should we align our resources – technical support, sales support or customer service?
- Semiconductor Suppliers: Marketing & sales, strategy teams
- Reps, Distributors, Electronic Design Automation: Marketing
- Design firms-Sales and Marketing
- Electronic Design Automation Firms
- Material Suppliers
Research Manager, Semiconductor Value Chain
Myson Robles-Bruce is responsible for the semiconductor application forecasts and market shares products.
Analyst, Semiconductor Value Chain
Chee Seng Tan is the Omdia researcher for global semiconductor market shares, applications forecasts, and design activity products.