Fateha Begum and Max Signorelli, delivered an exclusive presentation and Q&A at the DEGE Learning Session organised with the British Screen Association of Screen Entertainment, on 23rd May 2019 in London.
The presentation examines the dynamics between multi-device clustering and media consumption across the UK, Germany and US, with a particular focus on consumer surveys conducted in April 2019.
Key topics include:
- How is the rise of OTT video services and devices driving UK pay TV strategies?
- How are connected TV devices driving video uptake and usage around the home?
- Who are digital transactors? A look at household composition, region and property ownership.
- How do digital transactions differ across devices in terms of rental vs retail and genre?
- Is ‘on the go’ consumption limited to just urban/city dwellers?
- How are service providers, smartphone manufacturers and apps driving mobile video viewing?
- What does 5G mean for 4K movies at home and on the go?
- How far can 'D2C' services go?
Research Analyst, Media & Entertainment
Max Signorelli is a research analyst for the Media & Entertainment team at Omdia.
Associate Director, Connected Devices & Media Consumption
Fateha Begum is an associate director of the Service Providers & Platforms team at IHS Markit, and heads research in the area of connected devices and media consumption trends.