Large exhibitors (groups with more than 1,000 screens, except those that operate solely in China), hosted 65% of all the global PLF Brand screens outside China at the end of 2018 according to research by IHS Markit.
- Large exhibitors (groups with more than 1,000 screens, except those that operate solely in China) hosted 65% of all the global PLF Brand screens outside China at the end of 2018.
- These leading groups operate 56% of all the Exhibitor PLF Screens whilst small exhibitors operate 44%.
- IMAX is the only one that has achieved a more balanced collaboration, with under 57% of all its screens contracted to large Exhibitors and 43% with smaller exhibitors.
- From the perspective of the large exhibitor groups, Wanda Cinema has over 30% of the 1,050 global PLF screens outside China.
In this report:
This report analyses the split of PLF screens by exhibitor size. It also looks and the share of global PLF screens outside China by each of the large exhibitors.
List of tables and charts:
- Breakdown of global PLF brand screens by size of exhibitor group (excluding China)
- Market share of global PLF screens (outside China) by large exhibitor group
Number of Pages: 4
Number of Tables and Charts: 2