This report addresses key opportunities, disruptive forces, supply chain and market information for semiconductor-based temperature sensors. It covers more than 70 applications in 30 categories for five main industrial sectors comprising automotive, computing and data storage, consumer electronics, industrial electronics, wired and wireless communications.
Key issues addressed
- How did sensor manufacturers fare? Which companies did better and why?
- Electrification: what equipment / sensors benefit from this trend?
- With autonomous driving coming, what is the influence on silicon temperature sensors market?
- Do smartphones have silicon temperature sensor?
- What is the impact of emerging technologies on silicon temperature sensor?
- Would the penetration of silicon temperature sensor increase for data servers?
- What are the effects of accuracy on component average selling prices?
Applicable To Marketing and Product Managers, Market Analysts, and Executives: Sensor Manufacturers, Sensor Foundries, Equipment for sensors, ASIC and Semiconductor Manufacturers