- Tencent’s financial results show a quarter-over-quarter decline in games revenue as the impact of the China freeze is still keenly felt, but mobile growth is expected in Q1 with the launch of an established IP.
- GDC: Tencent’s suite of cloud solutions enables it to take control of the games value chain, provide unique access to the lucrative Chinese gaming market and maintain domestic dominance.
- GDC: The partnership between Razer and Tencent covers hardware, software and services, offering Tencent greater exposure in the West and Razer the chance to expand on sales in the Chinese market.
- GDC: Tencent’s worldwide invitation to developers to create games on WeChat is a symptom of the current trend concerning the integration of gaming into messaging apps, and demonstrates a fresh attempt to globalize the platform.
- Tencent’s financial results show a quarter-over-quarter decline
- Tencent’s suite of cloud solutions enables it to take control of the games value chain
- Tencent invites global developers to create games on WeChat
In this report:
- Tencent’s Q4 2018 Results
- Games performance provides mixed results
- Tencent’s cloud strategy in games mirrors Microsoft, Google and Amazon
- Razer and Tencent in mobile gaming partnership
- Tencent Cloud: empowering developers through an end-to-end offering
- Global developers invited to create games on WeChat
List of tables and charts:
- Tencent revenue splits in Q4 2018
- Tencent quarterly revenues
Number of Pages: 6
Number of Tables and Charts: 2