Navigate the fast-changing touch panel market and touch technologies.
Gain a deep understanding of today’s touch panel market and its likely trajectory over the next five years. Keep pace with market trends, technologies and supply chain relationships.
The quarterly Touch Panel Market Tracker focuses on display-based user interfaces and provides comprehensive analysis of touch panel technologies, sensor structures, applications, module area, ASPs, active stylus/active pen, force touch, emerging trends and market forecasts. It includes cost models with detailed BOM costs, yields, direct costs and gross profits. You receive a report with quarterly analysis of the entire market and four Excel databases throughout the year.
We survey and profile 100+ makers of touch panel modules and controller ICs to produce this report, resulting in rich insights that you can use to create a unique value proposition or detect whitespace opportunities. Search the embedded touch surveys by application, display size, resolution, maker, embedded touch technology and sensor structure. Filter the add-on touch surveys by application, maker, touch technology, sensor structure, sensor substrate and size range. In addition, shipment and revenue data for 100+ touch panel makers enables you to measure the market and understand the competitive landscape.
Key issues addressed:
- Touch UI-related technologies, sensor structures, applications and other industry trends
- In-cell and on-cell touch evolution
- Panel market profiles featuring embedded touch activity, technological innovations, specifications and more
- Supply chain, including controller, material and module ends
- Latest trends in touch with user interface enhancements
- Forecasts and roadmaps for technologies/applications most likely to thrive
Director, Touch and User Interface
Mr. Calvin Hsieh is a Director within the IHS Technology Display group. He joined IHS in November 2014, when IHS acquired DisplaySearch, a leader in primary research and forecasting on the touch panel and emerging user interface market.