This report is part of IHS Markit’s comprehensive coverage of the global entrance control equipment market, including dedicated studies on pedestrian entrance control, door automation and vehicle entrance control.
This report provides a global and regional overview highlighting the key trends and growth opportunities in the pedestrian entrance control equipment market. Market sizing is provided across six hardware types, 13 end-user industries and six geographic regions. The report provides a clear outlook of market sizes, growth forecasts, market trends, and the competitive landscape of the industry.
Key Issues Addressed
- Market size for pedestrian entrance control equipment in 2018, split by product type and region
- Market opportunities for equipment manufacturers
- Market growth rates by country
- The leading suppliers of pedestrian entrance control equipment and their share of the market in 2018 by region
- Impact of new technology trends on pedestrian entrance control equipment markets
Research Analyst, Access Control and Fire
David Gonzalez is an analyst for Omdia's Access Control and Fire team. He is focused on developing market studies in the security technology segments. He has experience working as a financial analyst for a wealth management firm as well as a procurement analyst for a construction company.