LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--For journalists who follow the latest mobile news and trends, IHS Markit analysts will be available for commentary ahead of and onsite at MWC 2018 in Barcelona, Spain, from February 26 to March 1, 2018.
IHS Markit experts will be following developments from the show and can provide remarks and snap analysis about the impact of the various announcements on the global mobile industry. Interviews can be arranged by contacting the analysts directly using the links below with a copy to [email protected].
IHS Markit analysts available for interviews on MWC topics:
- Heidi Adams – IP and optical networks for 5G, [email protected]
- Noman Akhtar – smart cities, IoT and M2M, [email protected]
- Marianna Angelou – broadband infrastructure, [email protected]
- Josefin Berg – off-grid solar solutions for telecom towers, mobile operator solar power access strategies, [email protected]
- Colin Bird – automotive software, apps and services, [email protected]
- Przemek Bozek – data transmission and infrastructure, [email protected]
- Ian Fogg – 5G, smartphones, smartwatches, AR, VR, AI, [email protected]
- Ted Hall – TV services and strategies, including telco video, [email protected]
- Jusy Hong – mobile devices, [email protected]
- Michael Howard – carrier SDN/NFV, automation, AI, network slicing, [email protected]
- Jenalea Howell – industrial IoT, digital technologies, smart cities, [email protected]
- Jack Kent – apps, mobile media, consumer services and platforms, social media, [email protected]
- Christian Kim – cellular IoT, smartphones, [email protected]
- Daniel Knapp – social media platforms, advertising, AI-driven marketing, data strategies, [email protected]
- Wayne Lam – smartphone design trends, cellular connectivity, emerging 5G standards, [email protected]
- Tom Morrod – consumer electronics, multiscreen and multiplatform distribution, [email protected]
- Diane Myers – VoLTE, IMS, Diameter, [email protected]
- Maria Rua Aguete – service providers, content and platform strategy, consumption trends, [email protected]
- Gerrit Schneemann – mobile devices, mobile location technologies, [email protected]
- Daniel Simmons – video delivery and experience technology, service provider CPE, [email protected]
- Scott Stonham – transformative technologies including AI, IoT and 5G, RootMetrics, [email protected]
- Mike Sullivan-Trainor – NFV, operations automation, [email protected]
- Manuel Tagliavini – MEMS and sensors in consumer electronics and mobile, [email protected]
- Stéphane Téral – 5G, AI, data analytics, quantum networking, [email protected]
- Sarah Wallace – OSS/BSS, AI, analytics, digital experience, [email protected]
- Ruomeng Wang – mobile financial services, consumer platforms, [email protected]
- Julian Watson – IoT connectivity, business models, M&A and operator strategies, [email protected]
- Richard Webb – mobile backhaul, millimeter wave, small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, [email protected]
- Ying Yang – mobile devices, [email protected]
RootMetrics experts will be available via phone for commentary on mobile network performance and consumer mobile experience. Contact Colleen Seery of the IHS Markit Media Relations team to arrange an interview. She will be on site at the show and can be reached at [email protected] or +1 724-252-6987.
About IHS Markit (www.ihsmarkit.com)
IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit has more than 50,000 business and government customers, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and the world’s leading financial institutions. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
IHS Markit is a registered trademark of IHS Markit Ltd. and/or its affiliates. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners © 2018 IHS Markit Ltd. All rights reserved.