Understand the law enforcement market for police car mounted or body-worn cameras and new digital evidence management technologies.
The Body-worn Cameras and Digital Evidence Report provides comprehensive research on the global market for body worn cameras, as well as on digital evidence management software and in-car video surveillance systems used by police and law enforcement.
As demand for these technologies increases so do the requirements for sophisticated digital evidence management ecosystems that manage, index and store the huge volumes of collected digital evidence. Our report is the definitive reference for video surveillance equipment manufacturers, mobile video and body-worn camera manufacturers and IT vendors, as well as investors.
Key issues addressed:
- What is the size of the global market for body worn cameras in car video systems and in digital evidence management for law enforcement users?
- Which regional markets will grow the fastest over the next five years?
- How will the market be affected by key trends such as: Video analytics, wireless streaming/connectivity, legislation, convergence of digital evidence management systems?
- Which are the largest manufacturers in the market, by region and by solution type?
- How will competition between IT vendors and video surveillance vendors develop?
Senior Analyst, Video Surveillance
Josh Woodhouse is one of the lead analysts covering the video surveillance equipment market at Omdia. Josh works on the industrial and medical technology group’s core report on the global video surveillance equipment market.