Explore new market trends in global vehicle access control systems.
Control of vehicular access to garages, parking and building entrances has become top of mind in a world where better safety and security are needed for many locations, including public and entertainment facilities. Commercial and residential builders, developers and operators drive the increased demand for electronic entry systems that monitor and control vehicle access.
The Market Report for Vehicle Entrance Control Equipment examines the market and analyzes significant opportunities identified in the growth forecast. Our comprehensive report provides an in-depth understanding of market sizes, forecasts, market trends and new technology developments. Detailed discussion about electronic vehicle entry control for commercial and residential markets amplifies the forecasts.
You receive detailed data and information forecasted across three product types for three geographic regions, parsed to uncover market shares on a granular level. Our five-year forecasts for vehicle entrance control equipment provide product manufacturers, vendors and systems integrators with an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape from both qualitative and quantitative perspectives.
Key issues addressed:
- What is the current size of the global market for vehicle entrance control equipment by location?
- Which companies have lost or gained market share and who are the leading suppliers for each product type in each region?
- At what rate are the gate and garage door operator markets converting from AC to DC? At what rate are manufacturers adopting brushed versus brushless DC motors?
- How are smart technologies affecting sales and how will this impact the market over the next five years?
- How is the average selling price changing for each product type? Why?