The number of RGB laser projector units installed picked up pace in early 2016 with a total of 178 screens at Q1 2016, marking a more than doubling from 84 units at end 2015 and a further jump from the 24 units installed one year prior.
- RGB laser projection units more than doubled in Q1 2016
- North America is largest region for RGB lasers followed by Asia Pacific
- China set to become key territory for roll-out of RGB laser
- Estonia has highest proportion of RGB laser per total screens (8.3%)
List of tables and charts:
- Number of RGB laser units deployed by region Q1 2014 - Q1 2016
- RGB laser installs ranked by international territory Q1 2016
- Global share of RGB laser by manufacturer
- Number of PLF screens with RGB laser installed 2014, 2015
Number of Pages: 6
Number of Tables and Charts: 4
Associate Director/Principal Analyst, Cinema, OMDIA
Charlotte is an Associate Director at OMDIA, focusing on the global cinema business and an expert on digital and technology market trends.