Maxcom will launch two mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) by the third quarter of 2016. One MVNO will be named Maxcom while the other will be branded Soriana leveraging the partnership agreement signed by the two companies in October 2015.
- Mexican telecoms operator Maxcom plans to launch two mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) by the third quarter of 2016.
- The operator will operate a dual entry strategy, using mobile offers within multiplay bundles while also providing mobile services on a stand-alone base.
- The Mexican mobile market has a high growth potential due to recent regulatory developments and one of the lowest mobile penetration rates in Latin America.
In this report:
Overview of the Mexican mobile market and the MVNO sector
Maxcom new start in the mobile sector
Maxcom MVNO strategy
Importance and opportunities in the Mexican mobile sector
List of Table and Charts:
- Chart 1: Mexico mobile subscription market share
- Chart 2: Maxcom RGUs by quarter
- Chart 3: Selected mobile markets Q4 2015 (total mobile subs in Million)
Number of Pages: 5
Number of Tables and Charts: 3