The first half 2015 marked a buoyant period for cinema going across the 20 international territories analysed by IHS. Total cinema admissions posted a very strong 16.5% surge on the same total in 2014, but masking a wide range of results from a leading 48.5% rise in China to a reported 5.3% attendance drop in France.
List of charts and tables:
- Territories ranked by admissions change (%) H1 2015
- Territories ranked by change in local currency box office (%) H1 2015
- H1 2015 cinema admissions by territory
- H1 2015 box office revenue by territory (local currency)
- H1 2015 box office revenue ($)
Number of pages: 6
Number of charts and tables: 5
Associate Director/Principal Analyst, Cinema, OMDIA
Charlotte is an Associate Director at OMDIA, focusing on the global cinema business and an expert on digital and technology market trends.