Gain a single source of up-to-date and reliable display optical film market information.
The Display Optical Film Market Tracker covers polarizer and backlight-related films for TFT LCDs, including PVA, production film, COP, PSA, diffuser, reflector, light guide plate, microlens film, BEF/DBEF, prism sheet and multifunctional film.
The report presents information regarding shipments, market share, capacity changes, value chain relationships between the film suppliers and panel makers, prices, supply/demand, revenue, technology development, and cost reduction efforts. Area demand forecasts, revenue demand forecasts, market share analyses and price and cost analyses are included.
The Tracker provides an accurate and definitive reference for brand manufacturers, OEMs, ODMs, LCD and the materials/components procurement teams, LCD panel suppliers, panel development teams, as well as the investment community or anyone with an interest in optical display companies and the materials suppliers.
Key issues addressed:
- The latest technology and supply chain information
- Pricing and forecasts for the entire range of TFT LCD optical films
- Improvements in display performance derived from optical films
- Different optical film configurations and stacks found in production today
- Supply/demand, supplier performance/capacity, price trends, cost structures, revenue, market share
Senior Principal Analyst, Display Materials & Components
Irene Heo is responsible for display industry and technology research at IHS Technology, particularly for the display components and materials. Her primary focus is the optical films and touch.