Improve your competitive positioning and purchasing decisions across the monitor display supply chain.The Monitor Display & OEM Market Tracker illuminates the relationships among panel makers, OEM/ODM subcontract manufacturers, and brands. The tracker provides the most detailed and comprehensive supply chain data for LCD monitors, using actual shipment data by size. The report uniquely conveys the relationships between suppliers and brands, by panel size information and OEM volumes.
Suppliers can determine market share and benchmark against competitors. Buyers can identify and evaluate key panel makers or OEMs to improve their purchasing decisions. Excel data tables enable views of various combinations of panel maker, OEM, brand, panel size and time period.
The tracker provides critical market intelligence for monitor manufacturers, product planners, procurement managers, LCD monitor panel and component suppliers, manufacturers of competitive technologies, investors and retailers.
Key issues addressed:
- Competition in the LCD monitor industry, strategic alliances, panel production
- OEMs capable of and selected to work with LCD monitor brands
- Supply chain dynamics of who produces what for whom
- Availability of new LCD monitor sizes by supplier
- Risk mitigation through an understanding of how diversified your suppliers and your competitors’ suppliers are
- Negotiation leverage with panel makers/suppliers based on growth/decline in their customers/shipments