Gain a competitive edge in large-area displays with granular market intelligence.
The Large Area Display Market Tracker contains a combination of monthly and quarterly updated deliverables, authored by industry experts who survey all large-area (9-inch+) panel makers and cover the entire range of large-area display panels shipped worldwide and regionally. These displays are used in TVs, monitors, notebooks, tablets and public displays as well as in industrial, medical, financial and other emerging applications.
The report provides the industry’s most reliable and timely intelligence on this market with analysis of historical shipments and forecasts that include rolling four quarters for each panel maker, segmented by backlight type and PPI (pixel per inch). Find coverage of a wide range of display technologies, including TFT LCD and AMOLED displays as well as wide-view and 3D technology. Identify precise panel shipment data by feature through our detailed coverage of panels by maker, size, resolution, aspect ratio, backlight type, module type (module/open cells) and module thickness.
- Monthly revenues, as well as shipments by display area, application, size and aspect ratio for each supplier
- Large area TFT LCD monthly shipments of all major AMOLED suppliers with shipment by unit, display area, application, size, and aspect ratio for each supplier
- Special attachment with detailed shipment results of tablet PC panels (of all sizes, not just large area) and 4K LCD panels by unit, size and aspect ratio for each supplier
- Excel database and PowerPoint analysis enabling subscribers to keep current with the latest large area display shipment trends
- Analysis of historical shipments and forecast projections including rolling four quarters for each panel maker, with breakouts by backlight type and PPI (pixel per inch)
- Coverage of a wide range of display technologies, including TFT LCD and AMOLED displays
- Panels by maker, by size, by resolution, by aspect ratio, by backlight type and module type (module/open cells) and by module thickness, enabling subscribers to get precise panel shipments data by various features
- Coverage of 3D and wide view technology
Manufacturers, component procurement managers, LCD panel and component suppliers, competitive technology companies and the financial community use the tracker to inform their product/strategic planning, purchasing and investment decisions.
Key issues addressed:
- Panel shipments, revenues, average diagonal display area and price
- Geography: Worldwide or by region (China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan)
- Applications: LCD TV, LCD monitor, notebook PC, mini-notes, public display, other
- LCD backlight advanced features coverage
- CCFL and LED coverage by type: direct, edge, slim standard, wedge
Principal Analyst, Large Display
Mr. Robin Wu is a Principal Analyst within the IHS Technology group. He joined IHS in November 2014, when IHS acquired DisplaySearch, a leader in primary research and forecasting on the global display market. At DisplaySearch, he served as a PC and TFT analyst, specializing in trend analysis of China's PC, monitor, and panel markets.
Director, Large Display
Mr. Yoonsung Chung is a Senior Manager of Analysis & Research within the IHS Technology group.