Examine global opportunities to employ legacy technology for return on investment in machine tools machinery.
The machine tool machinery market continues to grow, albeit at a constrained rate in some regions and industry sectors. In the midst of a transition to higher performance computer numeric controlled (CNC) solutions, some areas are still strong. 3D printing is also demanding greater attention as both a competing and complementary technology, as some leading OEMs have introduced hybrid solutions combining additive manufacturing and milling machines.
The Machine Tools Machinery Automation Opportunities Report examines the world market for machine tools machinery. It provides detailed revenue analysis of the market and production by different machinery types, with five-year market growth forecasts and regional base year market shares.
Key issues addressed:
- What was the size of the market for automation components for each machine tools machinery type?
- What are the trends in automation usage in this industry?
- What impact has the current economic climate had on the machine tools machinery market?
- How does the market (consumption) compare to production for each machinery type?
- What share of the market do the leading machine builders have and how does this vary by machinery type and region?