This pivot-table-based dataset worksheet regroups the core dataset of home appliance’s covering more than 40 type of home appliances categorized under major, small home and personal care sectors, currently spanning 23 countries/sub-regions covered in the intelligence service.
These dedicated pivot tables present:
Appliance market (split by appliance type) – Regional tab
Vendor market (appliance suppliers) – Vendor tab
Semiconductor market – Semis tab
Smart connected technology market – Smart Connected tab
Electronic display market – Display tab
Inverterization (VSD) market – Invertor tab
Touch control market – Touch Control tab
Induction cooker market (*new) – Induction tab
Motors market (*new) - Motors tab
Sensors market (*new) - Sensors tab
The first appliance market regional dataset provides market size estimates and forecast for each appliance type in terms of installed base, unit shipments, and revenues.
The second vendor market dataset provides market estimates in terms of unit shipments for more than 50 appliance makers split by appliance type at the global level.
The semiconductor market dataset includes overs in-depth analysis on the semiconductor content covering the various type of semiconductors content by each appliance type.
The other dataset covers and market estimates and forecast on the use of electronics including displays, touch controls, inverterized (VSD) motors, induction cooking, motors, sensors and smart connected appliances.
In this report:
Worldwide market size estimates for 2017, a five-year annual historic collection 2010–16, and a five-year annual forecast from 2018 to 2022 for each of the major, small home and personal care sectors reported by approximately 30 major countries/sub-regions.
List of tables and charts:
- Home appliance market installed base, by each appliance type across countries, regions, and at total global level.
- Home appliance market in terms of unit shipments, by each appliance type across countries, regions, and at total global level.
- Home appliance market in terms of revenue, by each appliance type across countries, regions, and at total global level.
- Market share estimates based on unit shipments for more than 50 vendors (appliances suppliers) split by appliance type at the global level across various data points.
- Semiconductor market in terms of units and revenues split by type of semiconductor across each appliance type.
- Use of electronics in terms of unit shipments split by type of electronics used (LCD, LED, LCD touch, touch controls, VSD motors, and smart connected appliances) across each appliance type.
- Motor market in terms of units split by type of motor across each appliance type.
- Sensor market in terms of units split by type of sensor across each appliance type.