SingTel’s $385m acquisitions of Adconion and Kontera advertising companies affirm its commitment to building a digital content and services business. It is one of the most innovative and active telcos; investing in or acquiring more than 42 companies through its Innov8 investment arm and Digital Life business. Digital Life revenues are growing fast, but still make little impact on its overall business, hence the need for further investment.
In this report:
Analysis of SingTel’s Digital Life and advertising businesses. Analysis of mobile’s role in cross platform advertising and investigating how mobile operators are re-evaluating their role in mobile advertising.
List of tables and charts:
- SingTel Subscriptions (FY 2007-2013)
- SingTel Innov8 investments
- Mobile advertising funding deals volume and value ($m) 2012-Q1 2014
- SingTel group revenues (FY2007 – 2013)
- SingTel group and Digital Life revenue growth (2013)
- World: Mobile advertising revenues by format (2007-2018)
- USA: Mobile vs. online share of advertising spend (2007 – 2018)
Number of pages: 6
Number of charts and tables: 7
Director, Media and Advertising
Jack Kent leads IHS Markit’s Media and Advertising research, heading up a team of analysts covering Games, Cinema, TV Channels & Programming, Home Entertainment and Advertising research.