The media processing managed service workbook looks at the market for third-party provisioned Media Asset Management and Linear Playout for media companies. As equipment-based revenue growth has slowed down in recent years, and as broadcasters/operators look to centralise and optimise efficiency of content creation, processing and distribution, the outsourcing of such services to third-parties has become increasingly prevalent.
The data includes revenues and other metrics attributable to linear playout and media asset management. Both segments are estimated to achieve a considerable growth, driven respectively by the quality and quantity of video assets and number of channels, including UHD formats. All this data is available at a country, regional and company level, with forecasts 5 years in the future, and historic back to 2007.
List of tables and charts:
- Media Processing Revenues - Definitions
- Media Processing Revenues Overview – by Industry, Region and Top-10 Vendors
- Media Processing Revenues – by Region, Sub-Region and Country
- Media Processing Revenues – by Vendor (over 30 key vendors listed)
- Global Linear Playout Revenues – by Region, Sub-Region and Country
- Global Media Asset Management Revenues – by Region, Sub-Region and Country