This pivot-table-based workbook regroups the core set of Connected Devices Intelligence’s connected device data. Spanning all 75 countries covered in the intelligence service, this workbook provides data on connected devices by type, and by operating system. In addition, the dataset provides information on critical indicators which underpin the broader connected device opportunity; data on broadband households, the PC installed base, the total TV set installed base, devices per household, and devices per capita is all included.
In this report:
- Connected device installed base, 2010–23, by region, country, device type, and operating system
- Devices per household, devices per capita, broadband households, TV set installed base, and PC installed base, 2010–23, by region and country
List of tables and charts:
- Connected devices installed by region, country, and type
- Connected devices by platform, company, and 4K capability
- Connected device key benchmarks and indicators
Number of pages: 13
Number of charts and tables: 12
Technology Fellow and Executive Director, Media, Service Providers, and Platforms
Maria Rua Aguete is an executive director at Omdia, focusing on Media, Service Providers, and Platforms.
Principal Analyst, Consumer Devices
James Allison is a principal research analyst at Omdia, researching the TV sets, smartphone, and connected devices markets.
Associate Director, Connected Devices & Media Consumption
Fateha Begum is an associate director of the Service Providers & Platforms team at IHS Markit, and heads research in the area of connected devices and media consumption trends.