IHS presents a highly detailed report on the Chinese market for Industrial Ethernet Infrastructure Components. The report will analyze the market for Industrial Ethernet converters, media converters, unmanaged switches, managed switches, routing switches, routers, wireless access points and industrialized connectors in terms of revenues and, where practical, unit shipments and average selling prices. An introduction to the most commonly used Industrial Ethernet variants will also be provided. Estimates for 2012, forecast to 2017 and detailed discussion on likely market trends will be included. The report will be useful to all manufacturers of Industrial Ethernet infrastructure components and companies considering entering this market.
Key Questions to be Answered：
- What was the size of the Chinese market for industrial Ethernet infrastructure components and assess how this is likely to change over the next 5 years?
- What are the main industries using industrial Ethernet infrastructure components and how is this forecast to change over the next 5 years?
- How has the market for industrialized Ethernet connectors developed and how is it forecast to grow?
- What are the main sales channels for industrial Ethernet infrastructure components?
- Which companies are the leading suppliers of industrial Ethernet Infrastructure components in China and what are their estimated market shares in 2012?
Research Vice President, Industrial
As head of all Industrial research, Mark Watson manages a team of global analysts and has direct responsibility for the core strategy, personnel, research, analysis, and commercial planning of the practice.